Getting Past Gatekeepers and Blockers
- Get to the C-Suite without alienating your contacts,
- 6 reasons why subordinates try to keep you away,
- 3 strategies to use when confronted with a gatekeeper,
- How to prepare yourself to avoid your biggest blocker,
- Sure fire actions to set-up subordinates so they don’t block you.
Meaningful Questions to Engage C-Levels
- What questions to ask that yield an arsenal of information,
- What excites executives to believe and buy,
- How to differentiate anything,
- To attain prospects’ commitment on the first visit.
- How to shorten sales cycles.
- How to cross-sell and capture customers’ business forever.
Managing Sales People for Selling to the C-Suite
- 3 ways for motivating and holding sales people accountable.
- How to train, coach, and mentor an over-achieving sales team.
- How to effectively manage aging boomers and newer millennials.
- What could be done better in your approach and management.
Networking Secrets to Gain Access to C-Levels
- Work networking functions to walk away with introductions and referrals that work for you.
- Create multiple ports of entry so when one person holds you back, you can easily talk with others without alienating your main contacts.
- Develop coaches who can give you critical information and lead you into the offices of those you want to meet.
The Guide to Retail Sales
- Something better than “Can I help you?”
- A response to “Just Looking”
- How to excite people when they walk into your store or department.
- How to get people to open-up about what they need and/or want.
- How to convert people into buyers without wanting to shop around.
- How to up-sell shoppers to buy more items.