Sales Calls and Investigative Selling
- Asking Sales Questions Is Easier Said Than Done – It’s easy to tell a sales person to ask questions and listen more. Doing it is very difficult. Here are 5 steps to make the process easy and productive for closing sales.
- The Most Effective Way To Put Pressure On The Buyer To Take Action Now – 8 steps to keep the sale moving forward.
- The Most Important Selling Tip – Turn a Phrase and Go Right-Back at ’em
- Top 8 Steps to Guarantee Closing Sales: No matter how complex a sale, follow these steps and you will close sales every time. And don’t kid yourself by saying it won’t work for your type of sale.
- Lead with “You” for Proactive Relationship Selling: This article will give some powerful tips to open-up buyers’ minds to you.
- The One Liner to Differentiate Yourself from Competition – Learn what buyers want before you tell them what you’re selling.
- BE DISTINCT OR BECOME EXTINCT– Differentiating Your Company and Products to Prospects and Customers
- More Market Share Is Two Questions Away