Selling your product or service goes far easier if you are connected to the C-level executive in charge. A combination of various strategies, along with proper preparation helps in easing the path to the C-Suite and to the minds of these top level executives. Asking focused questions about the exec’s needs and wants is one such vital strategy that brings you closer to the individual and closer to your success. Learn C-Level selling to make your selling easier.
Some major benefits of questioning in selling include:
- It creates a meaningful conversation with the prospects, thereby extracting critical information necessary to help the sales professional understand and make the executive comfortable.
- The sales professional gets to see challenges or problems s/he thought didn’t exist, which helps in offering solutions.
- It helps in establishing an image that you are here for this C-level person to solve his or her problems rather than just sell a product or service.
- You are able to offer a customized product that matches the needs of your client.
- The attainment of benefits is discussed in a manner that helps the exec feel there is little chance of failure and maximum probability of success.
- It also helps the C-Level feel the sales person truly understands the executive’s situation which leads to credibility and believability.
- By listening aggressively the sales professional is able to identify the buying triggers of the C-Level which helps to structure a spot-on presentation.
Conclusion: All these benefits show that the strategic use of questions is a must for sales professionals. To know the effective way of asking questions, you can read the book “TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER$.” This useful book also carries several other strategies to ease up the process of selling to the C-Level individuals.
Get a free copy of this useful book by contacting Sam Manfer via:
Or Email: Sam@SamManfer.com